wp021e9780.png
<!--#Iinclude virtual=”cgi-bin/logs/mini_logger.cgi”-->
wp827faff2_0f.jpg
wp72b8c3be.png
wpd32c9a3c.png
wp0cedaaff.jpg
wpcfeb1a04_0f.jpg
Famed for the restoration and replication of all types of historic craft, R W Davis & Son Ltd has been building boats at Saul Junction since 1887.  Whilst originally established as builders of wooden ships, the company has evolved over the years to include the construction of steel vessels including replica Dutch barges and working narrowboats.